[12/11/12 Update: The giveaway is now closed. Thanks to everyone for commenting + participating! Did you miss it? I promise we'll do something again like this in the New Year so stay tuned...]
I am so excited about this.
To kick off my holiday shopping, I went to all of my favorite places and snatched up lots of goodies for the biggest giveaway I have ever done. I figure who better to splurge on than you?
Sure, I wanted to give away all of my fabrics and sewing patterns. However, I know lots of you are sewing up Storybook Lane projects for the little kids in your life. What about you? Don’t you deserve a treat too?
So, I took a little survey on the ever kelly community on facebook and asked for ideas on your ultimate sewing room comforts. You know – those things that help give you a happy, cheerful work space for those sewing, crafting, and gift-wrapping marathons.
And here are the goodies I came up with:
- this cute owl mug just right for hot cocoa
- a yummy-scented Lollia hand cream (a must in my sewing kit!)
- beautiful notebooks from Rifle to record all of your holiday plans
- a gorgeous trinket jar that is just the right size to hold some pretty pins
- the right tunes – the latest album from my favorite artist, A Fine Frenzy
- fancy gold stork embroidery scissors – perfect for clipping little threads
Plus, you’ll get these great sewing prizes:
- 14 fat quarters (that’s an 18″ x 22″ piece) from Storybook Lane
- both fabric panels: Little Red + Gretel and Alice + Goldilocks
- 1/2 yard cuts of each of the 3-in-1 prints
- Storybook Lane Book: Little Red + Gretel sewing pattern
- Storybook Lane Book: Alice + Goldilocks sewing pattern
- Falling Star Quilt pattern
- Village Play Mat pattern
Entering is easy. Just hop on over to the holiday giveaway page on facebook and make sure you’ve liked Ever Kelly.
You’ll be prompted to enter your name and e-mail address so I have a way to contact you about your prize. Also, this app does not work from a mobile phone. (Sorry!)
IMPORTANT: The contest ends on December 8th at Midnight PST, so don’t wait! I’ll announce our winners on Monday, December 10th. The contest is open only to residents of the U.S.
2nd Chance Drawing: I know some of you are not on Facebook — or live abroad — and I want to be able to include you, too. That’s why I’m offering a 2nd chance drawing. I will send a full set of my sewing patterns to one lucky blog reader anywhere in the world. All you have to do to enter the 2nd chance drawing for the sewing patterns is to leave a comment on the blog. For the big giveaway above, make sure you head over to Facebook to enter.