Sewing Needle Case Tutorial

Sewing-Needle-Case

It’s ready!  Do you remember my sewing needle case from last week?  Well, the tutorial is all ready to go.  Just click on the link below to download the free PDF.  I made pictures for you and everything.  As always, if you find any errors or if something is not clear, please drop me a line and let me know.

Click here to download the Sewing Needle Case tutorial.

This is a super quick project.  The embroidery and hand-stitching could easily be done in an evening.  The case itself comes together in under an hour (including the time it takes to set up your machine and iron).  I hope you enjoy!

Sample Image: SewingNeedleCase2

Also, just a friendly reminder — the tutorial is for personal use only.  Please don’t reproduce or reuse this tutorial without permission.  Thanks!

Sewingclutch3

Updated: A huge thank you to Nikki at CraftStylish for featuring this tutorial!  There are a ton of other great tutorials at CraftStylish if you are looking for more sewing (or crafting) projects.

Filed under Fabric & Sewing, I Made This, Tutorials & Downloads.

10 Responses

Comments are now closed.

1. Leah said

Awsome needle case pattern!!! I made that first then decided to make a wallet out of it . All I did was add more pockets and a zipper! Great Ideas on your website too!

2. lisa said

How did you know that I have been having a dilemma about where to put my needles, so I could remember not only the size but what type of needle they are (e.g. stretch, denim, topstitch etc.).Thank you Gazillions and HAPPY SEWING!

3. Classyladyjen said

I really like the case. I have been trying to think of an idea for that!

Cute!

4. shelby said

That is really nice i think ineed to make one thank you for sharing the tutoroil.

5. This is lovely. I’ve need something similar for a very long time. Thank you kindly for the pattern.

6. Great design and easy to make thankyou. You can check mine out below and I have given you credit :)
    Thanks again!!!

7. Jen said

Thanks for this great tutorial!

8. cheri said

This was just what I was looking for!! I’m just about ready to get started to learning embroidery, and I found myself with all kinds of different needles and wanted to put them in a book with labels but the one I started designing myself started to look a bit more complicated that I first though it would, so now maybe I can get one made after all.

9. neoff said

hi!!!

10. Natasha said

this is great. Really easy to customize and so effective. I really enjoyed making it – thank you